The Opposition View - Leicester - Part 2
1) Now we`re coming into the final third of the season, what are your hopes and expectations for the rest of it?
Hopes would be that we can find some consistency and go on a run of good back to back wins to push us up to the play off positions at the very least. Given our lack of consistency this season though it's difficult to consider that as an expectation for the run in though.
2) Who are the player/s to look out for?
Beckford and Nugent are gelling nicely unfront for us and causes teams problems, and Neill Danns really seems to have found his feet now, so at a pick, I'd say it will be one of those three that you'll struggle with most.
3) What`s your current opinion with Nigel Pearson?
I wasn't shy about saying I think Sven was asked to walk too early into the season, but Pearson was the perfect replacement really given how fans feel about him. He's struggled at points because he hasn't been able to address the consistency problems that blighted Sven also, but I don't think you'll find many fans unhappy with him, and although promotion might be too much of an ask this season, I'm pretty sure he's the right man to lead us up next season.
4) If you could have any player from the Championship, who would it be and why?
Now that is a toughy! I've always quite liked the look of Peter Whittingham, and whislt I'm not sure who he could replace, his effort during games would certainly give us an extra option in the creativity stakes.
5) In less then 2000 words, please explain Matt Mills and the progress he has made?
I think he was doing all right to be honest until he fell out with the manager lol That didn't quite go to plan for him, and it seems his future lies possibly at Leeds or West Ham now.
6) What's your prediction for the game?
We lost the last game, so knowing us we'll win 2-0. But we could quite easily lose 2-0 aswell, depends if we turn up to be honest.