The Opposition View - Doncaster
1. What was your expectation of Donny before the season started? Did you expect to find yourselves fighting a relegation battle?
I expected to fight bravely against relegation. John Ryan (Ex chairman) said he's putting a big money injection into the squad to surprise some people. So this got us all confident we'll get mid table. Then came along a rich South American based firm with £40m in their bank. They got rejected and resulting in Mr Doncaster Rovers (John Ryan) resigning. But we are where I thought we'd be.
2. How confident are you of surviving the dreaded drop?
Very. I know we're 1-2 points from relegation but the teams in the drop have some really tough fixtures and are off form.
3. Do you still have full confidence in manager Paul Dickov?
10000% confidence. He's a young lad, knows the game well with great contacts in Scotland and at Manchester City. At the beginning I wasn't so sure, nearly relegated Oldham from league one before joining us. His reason being he had no money there but here with a bit of money, he's doing a great job.
4. Billy Sharp was a player that Nigel Adkins wanted to sign in January, but didn`t have the funds to. How has he done since rejoining Donny?
He had a great start scoring against Leeds and a late minute winner v Watford. But in recent games he's been off form. I'm massive Billy Sharp fan and I will forever support him when he's wearing a red and white hooped shirt.
5. Who are your stand out players in the side at the moment?
Johnstone (GK) and Quinn (CB). Johnstone is a remarkable young keeper on loan from Manchester United and has made the most incredible saves ever seen at the Keepmoat. His agility, confidence, acrobatics and consistency makes a great, young future star at Manchester United. Quinn is a fantastic professional. His preferred position is RB and has fitted in nicely at CB. Last season he played RB even at the start of this season. With injuries to Jones and McCombe, he stepped up to the challenge and put his life on the line for us.
6. If you could take any Reading player at the moment, who would it be and why?
Your owners ;) To be honest, I haven't seen much of Reading this season but from what I have seen I'd take Le Fondre. He's the poacher type we need, always dangerous in the 18-yard box. The fox in the box if you like.
7. What starting XI and shape do you expect to see on Saturday from Dickov?
Johnstone; Tamas, Quinn, McCombe, Husband; Wellens, Keegan; Coppinger, Cotterill; Brown, Robinson.
8. What is your prediction for the game?
Tough one, I think it'll be a draw.